18.11.09

okay, g.o.o.d. music has arrived...


A day late, but I'll shut up. I expected it to drop today so I kind of waited it out on campus. I go home and as soon as I plot myself in my house and get the itis over leftovers, they drop it. The things I do for G.O.O.D. music, all puns intended. I get the energy to walk back to campus JUST to download the track before the next episode of SVU comes on; and here it is. I haven't listened to it yet, I'm hoping it's an official remix rather than just Consequence and Ye having the same verses and everyone else just drop theirs. It's also G.O.O.D. to see the Grammy Family back at it. It is their time dead ass.

Consequence feat. Kanye West, Common, Kid Cudi, Big Sean, and John Legend-Whatever You Want (Remix)


whatever you waaant,

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]