23.11.09

it's that dirty money.....


...NOT!! It's your boy Wasalu. Okay, this shit is bananas. He assed out on this beat something serious. This reminds me of that "Real Recognize Real"/"The Cool" Lupe. I really didn't REALLY care for this remix due to the fact that I HATE the song. But as the beat started up, I got excited. This is what I'm talking about, reasons as to why he is number 1 in the game. No one can see this man. By the way, the new mixtape of his, Farenheit IV:Enemy Of The State: A Love Story, drops on Thanksgiving. So if you want a place to cop, your boy will have it ready here for you. Even though there will be MILLIONS of other places with the link, this will be soon a house brand blog for everything.

Lupe Fiasco-Angels (Remix)


thought I called an angel, devils had my phone tapped,

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]