19.10.09

excuse my lateness....


Seeing a N.E.R.D. picture on my blog is always good news. When it comes to the boys I should be on point with it right? So excuse my lateness. Now way back-back, I posted a blog about them performing a new song with santigold and lil wayne called Soldier. Well the wait if finally over, it's here, been here for a week-it's time to party. Thank GOD wayne isn't on the official drop, no diss to him. But I must say, N.E.R.D. has done it once again and they have failed to let me down. An upbeat song yes, it will bang live. I must memorize the words now. This song is off their 4th album Instant Gratification due 2010. You guys know what time it is once I find out that release date. Please party to this song.

N.E.R.D. feat. Santigold-Soldier


i am a soldier bay baayy,

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]