14.8.09

Music Plan (shifted and twisted)

Well I should've seen this coming, and the people that know me well probably known it was coming. I've decided to make a BIG ass shift in this plan. I've came to the conclusion with the help of critical thinking and the harsh opinions of forum mates and bloggers that I'm not going to collect all albums and play them all on the Lasers date. I couldn't think of any good reason as to why I was doing that, other than to have a good music day. Also, did I actually think I was going to wait all the way to December to listen to Blueprint 3 when it comes out in September? Nah...not at all. Plus I'm going to want to bash, cast opinion, and jump for dopeness with some of these albums. By the time L.A.S.E.R.S. drop everything is goin to be like 2-3 months old, I got to get in the heat.

However, I will still be testing my musical endurance. I'm not listening to the albums or anything from it until the date is drops. That should be good enough. I must say, I've been doing pretty well...NOT. I blast Run This Town twice a day. Well, that's actually not my fault, well it is. But my mother's boyfriend wanted to really put it in me that Kanye can't see Jay AT ALL. Kanye can go back and forth with Jay, just put it at that. Run This Town just so happened to be a track where Ye aced out Jay. So I had to prove my point. But pretty much other than that I've been sane. So it's going to work like this, I'm only going to post info about the album that's coming out. So that means....



Ohhhhhh yeeaaaaaaaaa! The excitement for this album came kind of late, but after I did my research on it and the legacy-I HAD TO BE APART. I like Raekwon, especially after seeing him at Rock The Bells last year. Dude is too cool. Then I picked up on his lyrical danger on Bulletproof Diaries of The Games L.A.X.. So this is it, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II. Not only does he have Rza for tracks, he has the likes of Alchemist, Pete Rock, Marley Marl, Dr. Dre, and the late great J Dilla. After hearing House of Flying Daggers that one time, I lost it. The thing is it sounds like a Rza beat, but if anyone does it-Dilla can to. If Ye did, Dilla can do it. For example, go listen to Common-The Movement; you thought It's Your World off Be was Kanye? Ha! My point exactly, so I can't wait how Raekwon is going to max off on this album. Another thing is that the track listing is long! No 10-11 track albums. Thing is, it's said that it may get shortened though.

01. Return To The North Star (Feat. Papu Wu) (Interlude)(Prod. Bt)
02. House of Flying Daggers (Feat. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & Method Man)(Prod. J-Dilla)
03. Sonny’s Missing(Prod. Pete Rock)
04. Pyrex Vision(Prod. Marley Marl)
05. Cold Outside (Feat. Suga Bang & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Atl)
06. Godfather (Feat. Inspectah Deck)(Prod. Rza)
07. New Wu (Feat. Method Man & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Rza)
08. Penitentiary (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Bt)
09. Criminology 09 (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Bt & Rza)
10. Fat Lady Sings(Prod. Rza)
11. Canal Street
12. 10 Bricks (Feat. Cappadonna & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. J-Dilla)
13. G-hide (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Negro)
14. Rockstar (Feat. Inspectah Deck & Gza)(Prod. Rza)
15. Catalina (Feat. Busta Ryhmes)(Prod. Dr. Dre)
16. 40 Deuce (Feat. Jadakiss & Styles P)(Prod. Scram Jones)
17. Walk Wit Me(Prod. Scram Jones)
18. We Will Rob You (Feat. Slick Rick, Gza & Masta Killah)(Prod. Allah Justice)
19. Have Mercy (Feat. Beanie Sigel)
20. Surgical Gloves(Prod. The Alchemist)
21. Nigga Me(Prod. Dr. Dre)
22. Mean Streets (Feat. Inspectah Deck)(Prod. Allah Mathematics)
23. Kiss The Ring (Feat. Inspectah Deck & Masta Killah)(Prod. Scram Jones)
24. Ason Jones (Prod. J-Dilla)

Man that's a lot of tracks, I hope Rae is able to at least keep 20 of them. Well I'll keep you posted on what's new with this album. September 8th is the day, just DAYS before Hovito drops. Funny thing is, Hov is dropping a Blueprint collectors edition on the 8th. Ouchies Rae, you thought you had it all, but you were dead wrong (T.I. Road to Redemption voice).

WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHING TO FUNK WITH!!!,

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]