3.6.09

Wale-Family Affair



Wale leaked the last song off his mixtape before it drops. This one is called Family Affair, he takes a tap into a relationship between a prostitute, a pimp, and the prostitute's child. A very deep song that really hits me hard, and I haven't been in any type of situation where prostitution was going on. It's a sad thing to get saturated into ladies. Your bodies is worth more than a few dollars, really take a listen to it.

Wale-Family Affair


D.C. STAND UP!,

-joshua[slick]


BONUS

Wale-Chillin' Video



I did a little snoopin' around and look what I ran into. Wale is the next big thing, dude can really rap. He's good. Definitely in my top 10..MY top 10, so fuck yours if you hate. Got a good old UCB and Bun B cameo. This dude is making me happy to be apart of the DMV. By the way, the fresh factor of this video is of the chain..be careful watching.

1 comment:

Virtue said...

this guy is VERY fresh...love this video..DMV is where its at...!
my house in Georgetown is under construction! :p

[ROUND]n[ROUND]