5.3.09

my name is joshua[slick]....

I stole this from Bella. This reminded me of the times when I used to do these ALL of the time on MySpace. I figured I'd see where my life is now by putting one of these together.

1. Last beverage→ Sunny Delight!!!
2. Last phone call→ My God-father
3. Last text message→ lesMURDA....
4. Last song you listened to→ Common-Punch Drunk Love Remix!!!! COMMON ON THE 12th!!!
5. Last time you cried--> Don't rememberrr

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → 4 times too many
2. Been cheated on? → yuppp
3. Kissed someone & regretted it?-->I kissed someone I shouldn't have, but don't regret it
4. Lost someone special?→ Depends on what you mean by lost..my friends never leave me
5. Been depressed?→I get in the dumps time to time...but I always smile
6. Been drunk and threw up?→......yesss

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. I
2. Love
3. All
4. Colors

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Since I've been at Morgan a lot have came, some have gone. My friends know how they really are
2. Fallen out of love → YES thank GOD
3. Laughed until you cried → i love it!
4. Met someone who changed you → yea, for the better too..and i'm still changing
5. Found out who your true friends were → that's my current process
6. Found out someone was talking about you → i hear it all the time....who cares
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ yeaaaaaa
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → at most...200 out of 568
9. How many kids do you want to have→ 1
10. Do you have any pets → i reallly want a dog
11. Do you want to change your name→ I like Joshua...I love [slick]
12. What did you do for your last birthday→ hung out with my suck ass ex...
13. What were you doing at midnight last -->Playing Street Fighter 4...ima beast
14. What time did you wake up today?→ 12:47
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → the muthaFUCKIN 12th!!!!! C to the O double M-O-N
16. Last time you saw your father→ December or January
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → i want to be more humble and cordial
18. What are you listening to right now-->my[MAYETTA] talk on the phone to her momma
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → TOM WHALL FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! STAY UP BOI YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT!!
23. What's getting on your nerves right now? → nothin im chillin bai!
24. Most visited webpage → JUHSTYS!!!!

1. What's your name→JOSHUA
2. Nickname→ [slick]...get wit it
3. Relationship Status → whats a cool name for being me??
4. Zodiac sign → GEMINI AND I LOVE IT!!!
5. Male or female or transgendered → Male
6. Elementary→ Galway Elementary
7. Middle School → Briggs Chaney
8. High School ---> SpringFUCK
9. College--> Morgan State
10. Hair color → Black
11. Long or short → wavey bitch!
16. Height → 5'10
17. Do you have a crush on someone? --> something sliigghtttt :-D
18: What do you like about yourself? → my mustache, the fact that i'm a gemini, and [slick]
19. Piercings → dos
20. Tattoos → none
21. Righty or lefty →righttyy....at night lol....jk

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → never had one
23. First piercing → my earss
24. First best friends →Chris my cousin and Steven Davis..still my right hands
26. First sport you joined ---> tee-ball or soccer...
27. First pet → never had one :-(
28. First vacation--> ocean city...havent been on one since elementary
29. First concert → Tye Tribbett..but my first official was Gym Class Heroes...but my favorite..N.E.R.D. and Common!!!
30. First crush →....can't rememberrrr....uggghhh...man this dates back to pre-school

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating ---> nothing..just gave my bear card to my[MAYETTA]
50. Drinking → nada
52. I'm about to → take some notess for psych..no more damn C's!
53. Listening to --> my friends leave me in the library!!
55. Waiting for → uughhh...the 12TH
YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? → just a daughter!
59. Want to get married? → soon and very soon!
60. Careers in mind? → I want to be a great film director..movies..music videos...even concerts..i know i can be the best

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → fuck...ummmm...lips?? something about the glossyness
69. Hugs or kisses →kisses..but love hugs..a specific hug :-)...and a lil more ;-)..maybe a lot..shhhhhhhh!!!
70. Shorter or taller → shorter
72. Romantic or spontaneous → be spontaneous so i can feel challenged to be more spontaneous..then we can be romantic..i definitely can be the most spontaneous and romantic person a girl could know..only if i tell myself to be..i could go on forever...soo uhhh..:-)
74. Sensitive or loud → be stern and official..not a soft prick or a loud bitch..
75. Hook-up or relationship → Long Termin'
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → let's be mischevious togeter

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → hell no
79. Drank till you blacked out--> i sort of did that on new years..lol
81. Sex on first date →naahh....it depends thoughh
82. Broken someone's heart--> somethin slight but i mended it back...don't bluff francia
83. Had your own heart broken→PLENTY of times, i hate for that to happen..but i'm good at helpin myself when it happens
85. Been arrested → nah uh
86. Turned someone down → yeah..but most of the time i end up not because i dont want to be looked at as an ass hole...so i put myself in situations that i dont really care to be in
87. Cried when someone died → R.I.P. Lensay and Desi, I miss ya'll everyday
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → that shit used to be natural for me

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → i really do..i do doubt though..im my biggest obstacle
90. Miracles --> GOD is great
91. Love at first sight → ....i never doubt feelings..its possible..i cant see me pullin that though
92. Heaven → yessss!
93. Santa Clause → i believe in my momma
95. Kiss on the first date? --> mhmm...if the right moves are made..then why not
96. Angels → yess

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → i guess u can say that...
98.more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → nah haven't done that
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → mhmmm

[s.l.i.c.k]

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]