24.2.09

YOGA

.....Not, well that's at least what I was told by Marina. Me and Winzlow were jargonin' around the Student Center when Marina CLEARLY asked us if we wanted to do yoga with the Deltas. We already planned on going to the gym, but we figured this would be a good substitution for the gym, so ooh what the heck. So we get in there and all I see is...



...people sitting on the floor filling out what they had to eat today. Funny, but the dagger is when..



...the mother fuckers stood up and said that we are about to be doing some full fledged hip-hop dancing and exercising. Well damn, I'm trying to figure out where Marina heard Y-O-G-A came from lol. So Winzlow and I definitely could not have backed out this one understanding that we were the only boys in a room of about 10-20 females. We did some core work and push-ups. Definitely wasn't hanging in with that core work AT ALL lol. But then we started doing this routine dance that I was straight murderin'. I definitely got the moves if I must say so. I wanted to take more pics but the Delta lady wanted to be an ass and not let me. I hate hate hate that shit. Oh well, she got served anyway

HOLD IT NOW,

-joshua[slick]

3 comments:

Tiffany MR said...

I could have sworn it said it was a DELTA workout...and any person would know DELTA=NOTHIN BUT GIRLS!!!

P.D.S.C. said...

LMAO!!! Joshie you are crazy!!! At least you were still able to work out.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... And who served her??? Haha we all know u can't dance....

Your killing me....

[ROUND]n[ROUND]