25.12.08

[slick] moves forward...

First off, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of my friends, family, and blog readers. My Christmas is fine as it is, blessed with family and food. I necessarily didn't get anything, I necessarily don't need anything. All the stuff that I want I can get myself. Either way I am still happy on this day. Is it just me or did it seem like this Christmas crept up on us. Like the day I really searched myself and found out I was dead broke was the day I realized that Christmas was about 4 days away...crazy. I figured that the older we get the faster time moves and the more stuff we have to get down which deprives us from thinking about the little things. Makes you want to get up off your ass and make stuff happen. I've did a lot off mental walking this semester. I think of all the things I want to do, happen, have, see, and I have realized that I am soooo far away from it all. I'm the type of person where I am wild impatient and maybe sometimes expect things to happen overnight. Well, I know it definitely doesn't happen that way. So I mapped out my few changes for the new year, and I am so dead ass about all of them:

  • Eat Healthier- I have gained 6-7 pounds since I have been home from school, this is all from eating constantly. I don't know what the hell it is, but I have been having the munchies a lot! I was treated to 3 meals (2 at restaurants and 1 carry out) in a matter of 4 hours. I punished every meal....that is very bad. Everything that I ate was definitely not beneficial for my body. I'm looking for some salads now, because I feel my arteries clogging.
  • Save Money- I experienced the epitome of broke this past semester. Man was it the worst. I never ever want to be in the sorry position I was in financially. I'm definitely doing what I can to keep a few bucks in my pocket in case of emergencies. My mindset and goals are too expensive for me to be broke.
  • Be On Time- Early bird always get the worm, and I want to fly high. I am definitely an always kinda late person. I think it may be the fact that I love to do everything for everyone. But I defintely know that it's me procrastinating. I put things off to the very very last minute. Which is definitely detrimental to me and could be to others.
  • Humble Up- I think I need to be more calm and collective with things. Smile a little bit more, and be a little bit more...way more considerate about other peoples feelings. THIS will definitely take up a lot of time. But in the end I know it will be helpful.
  • School Work Inclined-..you already know.
I'm taking a lot of time this year. I'm going to give this thing a long break as well as the rest of the internet. There is nothing much Facebok can do to help me. I still got one video left I want to do before the year is up so keep your eyes open. Other than that, I hope you all have a good holiday, new year, and stay blessed.

be back in a few

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]