I'm taking a lot of time this year. I'm going to give this thing a long break as well as the rest of the internet. There is nothing much Facebok can do to help me. I still got one video left I want to do before the year is up so keep your eyes open. Other than that, I hope you all have a good holiday, new year, and stay blessed.
- Eat Healthier- I have gained 6-7 pounds since I have been home from school, this is all from eating constantly. I don't know what the hell it is, but I have been having the munchies a lot! I was treated to 3 meals (2 at restaurants and 1 carry out) in a matter of 4 hours. I punished every meal....that is very bad. Everything that I ate was definitely not beneficial for my body. I'm looking for some salads now, because I feel my arteries clogging.
- Save Money- I experienced the epitome of broke this past semester. Man was it the worst. I never ever want to be in the sorry position I was in financially. I'm definitely doing what I can to keep a few bucks in my pocket in case of emergencies. My mindset and goals are too expensive for me to be broke.
- Be On Time- Early bird always get the worm, and I want to fly high. I am definitely an always kinda late person. I think it may be the fact that I love to do everything for everyone. But I defintely know that it's me procrastinating. I put things off to the very very last minute. Which is definitely detrimental to me and could be to others.
- Humble Up- I think I need to be more calm and collective with things. Smile a little bit more, and be a little bit more...way more considerate about other peoples feelings. THIS will definitely take up a lot of time. But in the end I know it will be helpful.
- School Work Inclined-..you already know.