14.11.08

GET YA AFRO CUT!



So I was jivin around on Facebook and I ran into my childhood friend Mene's page. His profile picutre was the business promotion for his new business Afro-Cut! Now what first played in my mind was that I never knew Mene could cut hair. But then I careful analyzed the before and after picture, he is not cutting your hair. He is virtually and somehow cutting your hair....back....into an afro. This is like taking a voyage on the new frontier, or Darkwing Duck somehow popping up on the Disney Channel, or being the kid that busted the pinata and making the candy fall out. Like how is this possible though, does his razors like have some ancient chinese-secret power that stimulates hair growth or something? Who knows, but get ya afro cut today!

lmao,

[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]