25.7.08

Getting out of hand...

It's safe to say that I am addicted to music, and it's safe to say that this addiction is getting out of hand. About a good 50-60% of my life is spent pioneering for good music, dope, and new music. My collection in seriously growing and contains nothing but that fire. But after a while of continuous playing and head bobbing, you want some new music. After Seeing Sounds came out, it seems like new music, or new quality music, has been on a drought. Hip-Hop blogs constantly post tracks from up and coming or not even known artist. Most of them are not even good! Music artist constantly push back albums and stay out of the light of information. For instance lets take Common. Invincible Summer (his new album) was supposed to come out in July, he put out a track called Universal Mind Control. After that, haven't heard any type of info or news on him and his album. Weeks to a month later, after hiding, he says it's moved back to September which seriously pissed me the hell off. Like what's the fackin' point of calling it Invincible Summer?! Gym Class Heroes, for what reason I don't know, pushed their album back to September which was supposed to be out on the 15th of July. The Game, pushed his album back to August 26th which was supposed to be out this month. Saigon, puts out 3 hot ass singles, finally gets free from Atlantic, and then we hear nothing from him. Do you see the production on his tracklist? That's a good production list, wouldn't you think that everyone would want to hear that album? SAIGON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!! Rhymefest recently just got his body shooked by someone who stole his iPod and is threatening to leak every song on his album everyweek until he does something about it. I agree with the dude, but that isn't cool. Give 'fest his iPod back and don't leak his tracks that I 've been waiting months for to listen to. CRS, please don't get me started on them. Let's just say I don't believe in a CRS anymore, they were bluffin'. Mos Def is acting quiet, I only heard one song from his new album and it was live. I heard that song months ago and ain't heard a squeak from the cat. The album is supposed to be out this summer! Q-tip's new album was supposed to be out February of 2008, and it was postponed to GOD knows when. Will.I.Am was supposed to come out with a hip-hop album called Black Einstein after Songs About Girls came out. Will.I.Am is a HOT hip-hop producer and the line-up he had on that album was fire. Songs About Girls came out in September of 2007. It's July of 2008 and no album and no word of it even coming out. Okay I'm irritated now [-.-] ...............

Yes, that's how bad it is for me.

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]