9.2.10

improvise...

Being college students calls for serious improvising. Buying books, cashing in for bottles, cheating on a test, and of course the King Koopa of them all...food. Being around Winzlow turned me into an alchemist in the kitchen. I've seen him make all types of foods from the front to the back of the refrigerator. I'm happy to say some of that soul has rubbed off on me. So as a second installment from the first of the "Snowed In Saga", I decided to turn things up.


I am a firm believe that any type of raw meat can be fried. I'm a fiend for frying chicken, and I love baking salmon. One day I decided to fry up a piece of salmon and *biff-boom-bam*, it was alive. One thing you want to make sure that you do when you fry food is season it WELL. I'm a seasoner, so if you ever get a good meal by it's about to be Bourbon Street all up in your grill (<---corny). This salmon has a bit of everything, seasoned salt, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and I may be missing one. Rice serves as a good side for a large meat like salmon. I'm working on my rice cooking skills, but this one came out well. I threw some salt and cayenne pepper on it to give it more test. To my surprise, the cayenne pepper did the most justice for everything on the plate.


Carl is a firm believe that anything can be made into a sandwich. That's how we roll in Park Raven.


bon apetite,

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]