7.12.09

childhood....


I was sitting in my bed watching Cartoon Network, and to my serious surprise they decided to throw Dennis The Menace on at 7:00 p.m. tonight. I've had up to hear with Cartoon Network and their crappy cartoons. However, this is a serious plus. When I was 6 I wanted to be Dennis, I wanted a slingshot, I wanted a dog, I wanted a tricycle that pulled a wagon full of stuff like snakes. This movie has to be one of my FAVORITE movies of all time. I know I said that about another movie a while back, but the competition runs deep. One of my favorite parts was when Dennis shot the Aspirin in Mr. Wilson's mouth lol, plus the whole get up with Switchblade Sam after he kidnapped Dennis. Hilarious.


I did a search on Mason Gamble (Dennis) to see what he's up to now in this day in age. I mean, this movie did come out in 1993. I ran into this video of the actual audition for the part of Dennis The Menace! Looking at this guy, I can see why they chose him. Mason was Dennis on and off screen. Look at his stunt at 1:04, lol.

hey mr. wilsoooonnn....,

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]