6.5.09

MAESTRO=MOTIVATION

So a while back, some random dude named Levi Maestro popped up out of now where on three different blogs within 10 minutes. I tried my best to ignore him, but ended up giving in. Levi is a video blogger, who is do pretty much the EXACT same thing I want to do. I just need to get a better camera, learn how to skateboard, get dope ass connects, and go to L.A.! This guy dead ass looks like he's having the life of a major! He goes everywhere, records everything, and edits it the best. One thing he needs to know is that he has competition. Slick Talk will go head to head with Maestro Knows! Maestro beware! So in the meantime, I'm going to post every video he has made since his drop; from now on, when he drops one I'm going to post up here too.

















enjoi,

-joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]