12.3.09

Fro-HA



I've been going on a back and forth with my hair for like quite some time now. Grow it? Cut it? The verdicts that I get from the ladies are mixed. Some say yes some say no. I have some dope ass hair if you didn't know. This shit right here aint regular, it's cooked crack at it's greatest. One thing that I hate about it is that when it grows, you can't see my fackin hair line. I'm getting a cut this weekend, it's been like 3 weeks since I had a cut. I made a decision that I'm going to get it cut this weekend, then let it grow out. BUT this time, I'm going to get shape-ups. This is just a exhibition/experimental run. This MEANS that I need your criticisms and input! Let me know what you think!

they forget to get there haircut,

-[slick]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grow it

[ROUND]n[ROUND]