17.12.08

Sooooo....



I'm sitting at the computer filling out a Kohls application trying to get this dear out my back yard as I sip a warm cup of java...(im lying about the Java part), I see this girl on Facebook update her status. Now I knew she was a friend of mine of Facebook, but I don't know her. She goes to school with me, yet I have never ever ever ever ever ever seen her. But her status was a line from Jamiroquai's-Cosmic Girl...whooaaa she is playin dirty with that. So I finished the rest of her line, because if you are quoting Jay Kay, you know a little something something about the funk and groove...and I will definitely feel the need to give a little bit of some Jamiroquai competition.i got 4 CDs BOUGHT loaded on this zune, alot people in America aint fuggin with [slick] on this.then she sang this other song called Falling off of Synkronized, im like yooo..and that's on one of the TWO CDs i dont have..so im like iight she is cookin with grease out here..next things u know im getting the beans spilled on about the ins and outs of everything...EVERY-FUCKIN-THING..i thought i knew shit about this world..tuhh..we had a full blown convo about things that no one else sees..i shoulda known she was movin with the real groove out here listenin to Jamiroquai..we shared our views on life and our future goals..now we must collab..some real ish! more work [slick] and Nicola...we can call it .........[slickola]..lol..we got big things planned and failure is not even an option...

look out world we will expose you,

-[slick]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha holla back yo we comin full force on these terrestials! I just saw on current tv that there is a hole in the earths magnetic field and no one is sure what that actually implies...well Quantum physics tells me at least that it means anyfucken possible thing that u can imagine dream of or create! I know I gotta get myself together...Use the force!/I know Im gonna work it out...Use the force! haha Jay Kay got us ridin them cosmic waves!

Tokyosole said...

i got that cd, love jamiroquai

[ROUND]n[ROUND]