21.5.08

Person Of The Moment: Carl aka Winzlow

Meet Carl aka Winzlow aka Winz aka WinzloskiS. Winzlow was just like the rest of the people I met, he just some how became a regular at 102. Came to find out this dude has the same interest in music as me. Then come to find out he got the same interest in fashion as me. This is a dope ass dude dead ass. BUT HE IS A SUS ASS NIGGA!! Never ever try to compete with this guy with the gear. He will come out with some crazy stuff that you never thought he would had. Trust me, I had to learn the hard way, like I said: he is sus. He is also one of the funniest dudes I have ever met. If you never witnessed him do the Playstation, you are missing out. We got the World Tour coming up. You ask what the World Tour is? Don't worry about it because you are not going. This is my dude dead ass, and I got his back whenever wherever and that's my word.

joshua[slick]

No comments:

[ROUND]n[ROUND]